Posted to rec.food.cooking
Moe DeLoughan[_2_] Moe DeLoughan[_2_] is offline

Default Lost recipe help

On 9/29/2013 4:04 PM, Sharon wrote:
> I have lost my recipe for cabbage casserole that is made with
> Lipton country mushroom rice package. I know there are many others
> online, but this is a favourite of my husband. I've tried the
> Lipton/Knorr website, but they don't have it. Does anyone have this?
> It's a very old recipe, probably from the 80's or 90's Thanks for any
> help.....Sharon in Canada

Is this it? If not, can you provide more details?

PORK AND RICE IN 30 MINUTES
1 pt. cooked pork
2 c. water
2 c. cabbage, shredded
4 to 5 carrots
1 pkg. Lipton mushroom rice mix
soy sauce
chow mein noodles

Combine pork, water, cabbage, carrots, Lipton rice mix
in Dutch oven. Boil until carrots are tender. Add chow mein
noodles and soy sauce to taste.

I've found the most useful site for retrieving old family and
back-of-the-package recipes is the Cookbooks Online recipe database.
You have to register to access it, but there's over a million recipes
in the database. This is one of the companies that publishes
church/community cookbooks, and they put all the recipes into their
database. It's an invaluable resource.

http://www.cook-books.com/