John

Default What do vegans eat when they go out?

"Hannah" > wrote in message
> I apologise in advance for my ignorance, but do vegans have extreme

difficulty
> in going out for food?

My experience of 'V-friendly' food in restaurants can be likened to going
into a car show-room and finding nothing but the Munster Mobile and Wacky
Racing Specials; when all I really want is a four-door hatchback.

I'm more a fussy vegitarian than a vegan though. Mostly I try and eat
English Food, like chips potatos, some veg and bread. (Chip butties in
expensive restaurants. Hmm. Fun! Unfortunately English food is for some
reason terribly unpopular in restaurants in England.

And this is to say nothing of the prawn-topped 'vegitarian' fod which I see
so often in chinese establishments.

John