Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What cereal to eat for Breakfast?

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>
>> some kids get breakfast in school adn that is a small container of Orange
>> juice, a small box of cereal, 8 oz of milk and, sometime a half or whole

> That is not the breakfast they get in school here in CA. Also, I believe
> that for this school year, all kids get a free breakfast no matter what
> the financial situation. Here there are about 3 choices for breakfast,
> including breakfast pizza, a breakfast sausage cheese muffin, very
> seldomly cereal, but always milk and sometimes juice.

Breakfast was free for all in NY but it was not healthy fare at all. They
actually had donuts and Angela said that the fruit was not fresh. There was
juice and milk.

I'm not entirely sure what it is now at the schools here since it is only
available to low income which we are not. But the schools said they were
going no sugar and low fat this year.