Old 19-09-2013, 08:51 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Neew Jam for Me

"W. Baker" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote:

: "W. Baker" wrote in message
: : I don't think I've ever seen that brand out here in CA.
: :
: : Cheri
: :
: : You have it there but perhaps not all stores carry it. I think
that
: I
: : bought it at Target.
: :
: :
: : OK, thanks. I'm sort of put off by the Splenda since it does leave
an
: : awful aftertaste in my mouth. I usually use aspartame.
:
: : I don't think that what I've bought had Splenda but lemme see...
They
: have
: : changed the products since I bought them. What I tried didn't have
the
: : added fiber. I ate the kind sweetened with fruit juice. But again,
: : probably only ate a teaspoon at a time. I don't like sweet things
much.
: I
: : just wanted something to lessen the stickiness of my peanut butter.
:
: : http://www.polanerspreads.com/?gclid...FWXZQgodMmkA0w
:
: You bought the fruit spread which is a totally different product in a
jar
: that looks quite different. I believe this no sugar added, fiber one
is
: fairly new to the market.

: Yes. But the same brand.

So os the Poaners regular jam sweetened with sugar the same brand, but
certainly, not for diabetics. /wht's your point?

Wendy

I think her point is that the Polaner's brand is carried in CA. At least
that's the way I took it.

Cheri