Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Neew Jam for Me

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: > : >>> I don't think I've ever seen that brand out here in CA.
: > : >>>
: > : >>> Cheri
: > : >>
: > : >> You have it there but perhaps not all stores carry it. I think that
: > I
: > : >> bought it at Target.
: > : >
: > : >
: > : > OK, thanks. I'm sort of put off by the Splenda since it does leave an
: > : > awful aftertaste in my mouth. I usually use aspartame.
: >
: > : I don't think that what I've bought had Splenda but lemme see... They
: > have
: > : changed the products since I bought them. What I tried didn't have the
: > : added fiber. I ate the kind sweetened with fruit juice. But again, I
: > : probably only ate a teaspoon at a time. I don't like sweet things much.
: > I
: > : just wanted something to lessen the stickiness of my peanut butter.
: >
: > : http://www.polanerspreads.com/?gclid...FWXZQgodMmkA0w
: >
: > You bought the fruit spread which is a totally different product in a jar
: > that looks quite different. I believe this no sugar added, fiber one is
: > fairly new to the market.

: Yes. But the same brand.

So os the Poaners regular jam sweetened with sugar the same brand, but
certainly, not for diabetics. /wht's your point?

Wendy