Posted to alt.food.diabetic
pavane[_5_] pavane[_5_] is offline

Default Is everyone on vacation?

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> Here, I brown the hamburger with onions and garlic, remove from the pan,
> get rid of a lot of the grease left in the pan, make a milk/cream gravy,
> return the meat and that's it. In the old days, I would add peas and corn
> and serve on mashed potatoes or bread. Yesterday I had it over scrambled
> eggs and it was good. LOL, I hear you about the pie...same thing here with
> the quiche too.
>
> Cheri

Yes, this is really good, comfort food as it should be, add peas or chilis
or not; some cheese maybe, whatever is there and right, then I would
use it as a testing ground for the latest hot sauces I've picked up and
not tried yet; a vast variety of bread/rolls. Nice, this is labor day stuff
I really appreciate. Thanks.

pavane