Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.philosophy,alt.food.vegan,alt.buddha.short.fat.guy,rec.boats,alt.atheism,can.politics

Default Beef produced and eaten, and not a single steer or cow "got toexperience life"

On 8/28/2013 11:15 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/26/2013 1:57 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/26/2013 12:33 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> How did you make that comparison

>> No one makes it, *Gloo* - that's the very reason why "getting to
>> experience life" - aka existence - is not a benefit versus never existing.

> How did

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.