Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking
Ronald McDonald[_3_] Ronald McDonald[_3_] is offline

Default By Who, Boner? Hmm? (XXX rated post)

Ronald McDonald wrote:

> John Smith Casa Bona wrote:

>> Yer gonna get your damned ass kicked in.

> By who?

<crickets>

So that's all it takes to make you bail out on your silly threat?

<predictable crickets> Scrawny sissies living with their moms don't kick
anything in. It hurts their widdle feets and real men scare them. Right,
boner?

BTW, I'm spending this afternoon having kinky sex with your mom. She wants
to suck my big red nose, get tied up with my suspenders, and be spanked with
my big floppy clown shoes. Afterwards I'll pimp her out to Hamburglar for a
few extra bucks. She's a sparky wench.

Ronald. McDonald

"You and Spin work aff-f like sick little children with an unlimited
tree branch of pinatas."
-Casa bona