Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Default Breaking News McNazis

John Smith > wrote:
> Ronald McDonald wrote:
>> What about speling?

> Yer gonna get your damned ass kicked in.

By who?

Ronald P. McDonald
"All that spam also needs to be elimintaerd for, making google easier to
search in the future. "
-Jerry Sauk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ronald McDonald wrote:
> "All that spam also needs to be elimintaerd for

LUSER!!!!

http://www.kcbs.us/news.php?id=428

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Brisket Contests
Contests since 26/Apr/2008
Current rank: 1315th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ronald McDonald wrote:

> Ronald P. McDonald
> "All that spam also needs to be elimintaerd for, making google easier to
> search in the future. "
> -Jerry Sauk

http://www.kcconfidential.com/2013/0...t-walt-bodine/

But when the Kansas City Star‘s Darryl Levings cocked back and exalted
Bodine for hosting a talk show on KCUR “for almost 30 years,” he
disingenuously mislead readers by not making any mention whatsoever that
for the better part of the last 16 of those years Bodine had no business
being on the air.

And everybody who listened to Walt’s show – including Levings likely –
knew that.

Take this Star headline in July of 1996:

Now you hear him; now you don’t…. KCUR-FM calls a quick ending for the
dean of KC broadcasting’s radio show

cahill“It is in the best interest of the future direction of KCUR
radio,” general manager Patricia Cahill told the newspaper.

What followed the next week was ugly. Very ugly.

Lead by the Star, practically the entire Kansas City news media piled on
Cahill, turning her into a one-woman scapegoat and all but causing her
to have a nervous breakdown.

“The venom that I hear on the answering machine from the messages that
we’ve got at the station – it scares me, it’s so mean,” Cahill told me
at the time. “And people are so quick to judge without knowing all of
the details. And that scares me in a way, too. ”

Yet buried in writer Brian McTavish‘s front page story covering Bodine’s
axing was this all-important money graph:

“Several sources close to Bodine and the station, who declined to be
identified, said the quality of his show had declined in recent years.
He was often ill-prepared to interview high-profile guests, one said,
and another added that his light style was incompatible with the
hard-hitting, topical news programs the station wants to develop.”

Get that?

Several sources. Quality of the show had declined. Ill-prepared to
interview guests.

How out of control did it get for Cahill? More than almost imaginable.

Thanks in no small part to the Star.

“When I saw the editorial in the paper where it said I could get
sensitivity training from Marge Schott, I tried to call a good friend of
mine who manages the (NPR) station in Cleveland who’s gone through
difficulties,” Cahill told me. “But I tried to use the TV remote control
to call her.

“Once I realized that I wasn’t even in control of myself enough to
figure out there wasn’t any place to talk into it, I decided that I was
in shock and it was like major surgery and I couldn’t make any
decisions. So the biggest decision I made that day was to wear a slip
underneath my dress because you could see through it otherwise…

“Frankly, when people ask me how I am right now, I say, ‘I’m not dead. ‘
And I’m not. That’s how I am – I’m not dead. ”

As of Saturday Walt Bodine is dead, and thanks to the Star his show on
KCUR died a pathetic death last year rather than a dignified one in 1996.

If Cahill and other KCUR staffers thought Bodine was out of it 16 years
ago, they hadn’t seen anything yet. The final years of Bodine’s show
were equal parts sad and ridiculous.

People need to know when to hang it up – just like athletes and rock
stars – but few seem to. That is, until management or the general public
give them a shove.

In the case of Bodine, no way was Cahill about to pull the plug on his
broadcasting career again, no matter how bad the show had become.

So to this day – on the record – you won’t hear anything out of Cahill’s
mouth about Walt other than that he was like everybody’s uncle,
comfortable, familiar, etc. etc.

Cahill knew Bodine had no biz being on the air.

Everybody in broadcasting did.

I remember talking back then to KCFX FM main man Bill Newman about
Cahill’s public lynching.

And he told me he’d been speaking with then Channel 9 head Dino Dinovitz
about the situation at KCUR.

Bodine was doing commentaries and restaurant reviews on KMBC at the
time, but no effing way would Dinovitz ever dare risk canning him. Not
after seeing what happened to Cahill.

Mercifully, Walt agreed to cut the cord with KMBC five years later.

Making Bodine how old then?

“I’m not saying,” Bodine chuckled at the time. “I’m over 40. You can say
that. I wouldn’t if I were you, but you can say it.”

Look, let’s not take anything away from Bodine’s career and the good
that he accomplished. But let’s also not pretend that a career that
might have ended on a high note long ago, instead ended on a low one
last April.

Unfortunately.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

Ronald McDonald wrote:

> "All that spam also needs to be elimintaerd for, making google easier
> to search in the future. "
> -Jerry Sauk

A quote from the Book of Saukrates!!!
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ViLco wrote:
> A quote from the Book of Saukrates!!!
> -- "Un pasto senza vino e' come un gior

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now **** off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Jethro Bodine wrote:

>> A quote from the Book of Saukrates!!!
>> -- "Un pasto senza vino e' come un gior

> WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Then tell me, cocksucker, where in my headers is a link toWebTV? Looks like
you're off your meds again, better plonk you now and live without your
pathetic attempts at 3rd grade trolling. Or, better, at trollnig
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ViLco wrote:
> Or, better, at trollnig

WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?

One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.

Now **** off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.

I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.

And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
besides, yuou're just not funny.

Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
your choice.

Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.

MBKC

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/20/2013 11:16 AM, ViLco wrote:
> Jethro Bodine wrote:
>
>>> A quote from the Book of Saukrates!!!
>>> -- "Un pasto senza vino e' come un gior

>> WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!

> Then tell me, cocksucker, where in my headers is a link toWebTV? Looks like
> you're off your meds again, better plonk you now and live without your
> pathetic attempts at 3rd grade trolling. Or, better, at trollnig

Yes, this fidiot sees WebTV around every corner.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> this fidiot sees WebTV around every corner.

Marty Bodine is DONE here, grok that!

> WEBTV!!! ROFL!!!!
>
> Bla bla bla, you're so clever. NOT! ROFL! And the webtv reference....
> seriously? *You're* making fun of *me* with webtv? Do you not realize that
> you have just validated everyone who has laughed at you for it?
>
> One note... you can't lay off the crossdressing stuff in your lame attempt
> at humor. You got caught on it already, and we all know about it, and "I
> know you are but what am I" doesn't fix it.
>
> Now **** off and die, you phony little pussy, and next time you decide to
> start flinging shit at people outside your own back yard, try to prepare
> your freeble little mind for the fact that you need to be willing to take
> what you dish out, because someone may do the same thing back at you. If
> you're going to keep being a pussy who wants to give shit but screams like a
> sissy baby when you get it back, you'll just spend your sad little life
> going through episodes like this where your true nature is revealed to all.
>
> I'm done with you now, shithead. That is, unless you want more.
>
> And unless you decide to resume making personal attacks on people who are
> trying to discuss reasonable things. A little good natured banter between
> rivals is fine, but you cannot seem to understand why it's offensive to
> invade other forums and turn on a tirade of hateful personal attacks on
> individuals. So if you go that route again, I'll be back on your ass, with
> Goatboy, Ronald, and a bunch more tasty morsels. And go ahead and post all
> the stupid shit you want in the Chiefs forums... you're not getting any
> action because they are too smart to take your juvenile bait.... and
> besides, yuou're just not funny.
>
> Now please refrain from being an asshole and I will do the same.... or not,
> your choice.
>
> Besides, I can be a much bigger asshole than you when provoked, so do the
> smart thing while you have this one opportunity at a truce.
>
> MBKC

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ViLco wrote:
> Then tell me, cocksucker, where in my headers is a link toWebTV?

Are you a fuggin' moron?

Marty Bodine is DONE here, forever!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

>> Then tell me, cocksucker, where in my headers is a link toWebTV?
>> Looks like you're off your meds again, better plonk you now and live
>> without your pathetic attempts at 3rd grade trolling. Or, better, at
>> trollnig

> Yes, this fidiot sees WebTV around every corner.

This is a loooong summer
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default By Who, Boner? Hmm? (XXX rated post)

Ronald McDonald wrote:
> BTW, I'm spending this afternoon having kinky sex with your mom.

Folks that IS the real Marty B in KC, just so ya know what a sick little
SOB he is...

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Anton Eaks wrote:
> there's masturbation.

Marty has been dating his left hand for years now, ever since the
divorce from his right...

Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

"Ronald P. McDonald" > wrote in
:

> Anton Eaks wrote:
>> there's masturbation.

> Marty has been dating his left hand for years now, ever
> since the divorce from his right...

His wife left him because of his masturbation addiction.

He was a massive jerk.

Breaking News kuba General Cooking 0 22-02-2012 12:56 AM
Breaking News kuba General Cooking 2 19-02-2012 04:01 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Robert Parker dies! Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 5 21-01-2010 02:50 AM
ice breaking off antarctica - Daily News [email protected] General Cooking 0 24-01-2009 09:17 PM