Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Twinkies are back. TWINKIES. ARE. BACK.

Todd > wrote:
: On 07/12/2013 03:17 PM, W. Baker wrote:
: > : Hi Wendy,
: >
: > : What OS are you using? DOS?
: >
: > : -T
: >
: > No, I have a MacMini using some form of OS10.? my isp is panix which
: > works kid of externally and I use th ePine format for my mail and
: > newsgroups. I have the Mac mail system too, but I have no idea how to get
: > any other kind of newsgroups system. Just accept that I am a computer
: > klutz with a asty, permanent vision problem making following all kidns of
: > instruction tricky as it can be difficult to make out all the words.
: >
: > Wendy

: Hi Wendy,

: Thunderbird work great in OS10. But you may have the same
: problems with vision.

: My wife has MD (macular degeneration) in her family. So she
: supplements both of us. So has done a lot research. (I have not
: had an eye prescription change in 25 years. Weirds out the eye
: doctor.) These are her eye pills:

: http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-lut...=NSI%203008391

: Maybe they can help you too.

: -T

Lost central vision in left eye about 17 years ago adn am , curretn.y
under treatment for the right eye with intraocular shots , now every 6
weeks, up from every 4 a yer ago. this will continue pretty much as long
as I live or I will lose the central vision in the right eye and be
legally blind. thisis the wet ind adn came up suddenly. I jus hope the
med i am gettign, elea, continues sto work for me. So far so good. right
eye doesn't see perfetly, but at least I can read, functin adn even have
a great weeks vacation touring in cicago on my own partly by force of will
and a rollator walker to deal with teh back pain. None of thi sis
diabetes related. jus the luch of the drow.

Wendy