Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Billy[_8_] Billy[_8_] is offline

Default broccoli cheese soup?

In article >,
Don Roberto > wrote:

> On 7/4/2013 9:54 AM, Billy wrote:
> > In article >, Todd >
> > wrote:

> >> My wife likes her soup really runny. You may want to cut back to 2 cups

> > Sure hope that Gary Taubes is right.
> >

> Fat :-) chance.

Homo sapiens are still adapting to their environment, even as our
environment changes at a faster rate. Even as we have adapted to consume
milk, and greater amounts of carbohydrates the adaption is still a "bell
shaped curve". Fifty percent of people will respond with hypertension to
increased salt intake. The point I'm trying to make is that there isn't
one diet/lifestyle that is good for everyone. The response to Metabolic
Syndrome isn't to eat like an Inuit. Sadly, it is Hinayana, and we all
need to find our own way up the mountain. One size does not fit all.

And you Roberto, do you thrive on rejection? Why do you feel the need to
be abrasive, and abusive? (This is acctually the best post I've seen you
make.) People don't need to live up to your expectations. You certainly
don't live up to mine. A little more cooperation, and a lot less
Shadenfreude would be greatly appreciated.

Ein dummes Gesicht und gute Manieren sind besser als gar nichts.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
<http://www.rachelcorrie.org/>

Welcome to the New America.