Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default ?Poblano!

On 5/27/2013 2:40 AM, Todd wrote:

>>> No doubt. I am afraid to bring the burn fumes back into the house
>>> (asthma).
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> -T

>> Does your Trophy Wife ever go out while you stay at home? That might be
>> a good time to open all the windows, turn on all the vent fans and char
>> a couple of peppers. :-)

> Hi Janet,
>
> Not really. Her allergies pretty much precludes that. She takes
> care of the home and the administrative part of our home based
> business. (Our customers love her and complain if they get me
> on the phone instead of her. She is very sweet and compassionate
> to our customers.)
>
> I wonder if there is a way to blanch something incorrectly
> and wind up burning it?
>
> -T

Can you use a gas grill? WalMart and other discount stores sell small,
portable gas grills for under $30. They use propane cylinders that are
pretty reasonable.

We've had these little grills for years. They work every bit as well as
the big ones. We travel a lot in RVs and we used them to grill chicken
or steak for dinner so we don't have to eat out.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas