Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Mark Bittman

In article om>,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Sitara wrote about Mark Bittman:
>
> > He has a really good column today. And yes, it is food related for
> > those of you who complain.
> >
> > http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...bad-enough/?hp

> Bittman seems to be using a very odd definition of the word "evil". He
> admits that Monsanto puts corporate profits above the environment and above
> human life. That *is* evil. The fact that Monsanto has to date abstained
> from gunning down hordes of orphans doesn't mean they're not evil.
>
> Bob

I don't think his definition of the word is odd. "... called Monsanto
³evil² (hard to argue with that one, as long as you equate it with
³immoral² as opposed to a supernatural negative force), ...."
--
Barb,
http://www.barbschaller.com, as of April 8, 2013.