Default User

Default I gotta get me one of these!

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=846497#

> > > i think that this is spam... according to the FAQ on this newsgroup you
> > > should not post spam, nor should you answer spam...

> > You have a ridiculous definition of spam.
> > I am not affiliated at all with overstock.com (although I have bought
> > from them before), I linked to one of their products to start a discussion.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bob

> well we know where to buy can openers.. so what can you add.. you bought
> a $400 can opener and got a good deal???? wow that is very interesting..
> what idiot would pay that amount for a can opener????

Are you stupid, or just unable to read for comprehension?

Bob didn't say anything about buying that can opener, in fact he said,
"Or maybe I'll just keep using my old Swingaway...". His message was
clearly (to any reasonable person) poking fun at $400 can openers. In no
way shape or form could that message be construed as spam.

Brian Rodenborn