bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Welcome back. I feels your pain on the not much room to work angle. Same situation here but with a small empty nester type crib with tiny kitchen. My main cooking heroics is in the 20' wannabe Roach Coach Motor Home parked in the driveway. Had a complete sausage making operation set up in there as well as making my world famous chow chow..kim chee and other evil concoctions too heinous to mention..lol. That can take a lot of muss..fuss and stinky fumes out of the house. Hope you get the change of scenery thing worked out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooksalot View Post
It's been a long time and I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Since living in an apartment it's been hard to find the space for canning and preserving. Last spring I did re-certify my Master Food Preserver training here in Idaho. Now if only things would settle down enough that we could try to buy a house again.
Any way! I think of the group all the time and thought I would just stop in and say hi.

Vicky

Last edited by bigwheel : 04-03-2013 at 11:55 PM