Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Last night's dinner

I made a 4 egg omelet (no water, just seasoning) and didn't fold it.
Put the omelet on a flat plate and spread it with a bit of pasta sauce.
I pre-roasted peppers, onions, garlic and mushrooms lightly.
Put the vegetables over the omelet and spread with grated cheese.
Put under the griller (broiler) until cheese melted.

Jazzy and I shared our omelet pizza, large salad on the side.

Next time I will add the olives, grape tomatoes and fetta cheese I had
in the fridge and forgot....

Best eaten with knife and fork. Jazzy uses hands, so I cut hers into
smaller pieces.