Posted to rec.food.cooking
ViLco ViLco is offline

Default Turducken is NOTHING compared to this!

merryb wrote:

> LOL- I have that book also! One of the lines cracks me up- a well hung
> woodcock??
> I wonder if all of those birds are still around.

One is here in Italy and is a Public Prosecutor, Henry John Woodcock from
Somerset (UK). Unluckyly for him, he often worked on crimes committed by
politicians thus he found lots of obstacles on his way. In many occasions a
case he was working on has been moved to other public prosecutors to stop
his work, like the famous "VIP gate" case (regarding personalities from many
political parties, finance, press, bureocracy...) which got moved to Rome
where it got finally forgotten. Ops, pardon me, "archived". Rome's Courtroom
is also known as "the foggy bay" where trials against politicians get lost
forever, as in that case.
He's a good PP and a good person, we need more people like him.
--
"Un pasto senza vino e' come un giorno senza sole"
Anthelme Brillat Savarin