The Ranger

Default Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:00:27 GMT, Tuffchett >
wrote:
>On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:03:22 -0700, "The Ranger" > wrote:
>>Tuffchett > wrote in message ...

[snip]
> > > Considering the few posts about Mexican food
> > > between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
> > > "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
> > > greatfull your getting a post at all.
> > >

> > Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all
> > your seeing or learn to use your filters/kill-files.

You still need to learn to use your filters/killfiles if these are all
you're seeing, though.

> > > I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
> > > what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.
> > >

> > There are several dozen websites and just a few
> > newsgroups that are about for recipes.
>>

> Uhhhh just how many recipes do you think have been
> posted in the last month? [..] Can you count too ten?
> Well its less than that. Get real

Quantity over quality sucks road kill through a straw and doesn't make
a newsgroup any more worthy of reading (or responding in) than a lack
of traffic.

If the _lack_ of posts bothers you this much, then you need to do
something to enhance your experience here by participating in a
more-positive fashion. And -- unlike some of the
ex-volume-over-quality posters -- make sure they're on topic and
interesting.

ObMexicanFood: Cheese and Onion quesadillas for lunch yesterday.

The Ranger