JP

Default Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.

Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
I did this one last night! It was great !

Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
Preparation 20 Mins
Cooking time 15 mins

Shopping List
Chicken Breast

On Hand
Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard

Ingredients
4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
1 cup all- purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
3/4 cup milk
1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
Honey Mustard
1/2 cup of Honey
1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
Serves 6

Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.

Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:

>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>I did this one last night! It was great !

You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
groups, do you?

This is a mexican cooking group.

-sw
Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:

>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>I did this one last night! It was great !

You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
groups, do you?

This is a mexican cooking group.

-sw
JP

I give up ! some people are just clueless and I guess you are one.
sorry

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:
>

>>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>>I did this one last night! It was great !

> You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
> groups, do you?
>
> This is a mexican cooking group.
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:20:03 GMT, JP > wrote:

>I give up ! some people are just clueless and I guess you are one.
>sorry

<sigh> Yep, I'm the clueless one.

-sw

Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:20:03 GMT, JP > wrote:

>I give up ! some people are just clueless and I guess you are one.
>sorry

<sigh> Yep, I'm the clueless one.

-sw
Rich McCormack

JP wrote:

> Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
> I did this one last night! It was great !
>
> Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
> Preparation 20 Mins
> Cooking time 15 mins
>
> Shopping List
> Chicken Breast
>
> On Hand
> Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard
>
> Ingredients
> 4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
> 1 cup all- purpose flour
> 1/2 teaspoon salt
> 1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
> 3/4 cup milk
> 1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
> Honey Mustard
> 1/2 cup of Honey
> 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
> Serves 6
>
> Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
> milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.
>
> Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
> the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Found a similar recipe in a booklet that came along with our new
Waring Pro Deep Fryer. Not exactly Mexican, but sounds tasty all the
same. The recipe did call for frying the chicken strips in hot oil
for three to four minutes per side, turning once...I do hope you
included that step when you made 'em. :-)

Rich

Rich McCormack

JP wrote:

> Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
> I did this one last night! It was great !
>
> Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
> Preparation 20 Mins
> Cooking time 15 mins
>
> Shopping List
> Chicken Breast
>
> On Hand
> Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard
>
> Ingredients
> 4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
> 1 cup all- purpose flour
> 1/2 teaspoon salt
> 1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
> 3/4 cup milk
> 1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
> Honey Mustard
> 1/2 cup of Honey
> 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
> Serves 6
>
> Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
> milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.
>
> Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
> the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Found a similar recipe in a booklet that came along with our new
Waring Pro Deep Fryer. Not exactly Mexican, but sounds tasty all the
same. The recipe did call for frying the chicken strips in hot oil
for three to four minutes per side, turning once...I do hope you
included that step when you made 'em. :-)

Rich

Tuffchett

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:11:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:
>
>>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>>I did this one last night! It was great !

>You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
>groups, do you?
>
>This is a mexican cooking group.
>
>-sw

Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
greatfull your getting a post at all.
I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
Or what idea's you might get.
Tuffchett

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:11:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:
>
>>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>>I did this one last night! It was great !

>You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
>groups, do you?
>
>This is a mexican cooking group.
>
>-sw

Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
greatfull your getting a post at all.
I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
Or what idea's you might get.

Steve Wertz

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:23:13 GMT, Tuffchett >
wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:11:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:
>>
>>>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>>>I did this one last night! It was great !

>>You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
>>groups, do you?
>>
>>This is a mexican cooking group.
>>
>>-sw

>Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
>and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
>greatfull your getting a post at all.

I should be grateful? Bwhahahahahahahahah!

> I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
>Or what idea's you might get.

Plenty of other groups and websites for that.

ObMexicanFood: Breakfast this morning was pan-fried diced red
potatoes, added about 6oz of beef chorizo (pork is better) and
half a diced onion and sauteed that for 10 minutes, then added a
couple beaten eggs and cooked until eggs were done. Served on
thin flour tortillas. This was the greasy chorizo in plastic:
lymph nodes, salivary glands, cheeks, lips, and tongues - still
makes for a good breakfast.

-sw
Steve Wertz

wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:11:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:
>>
>>>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>>>I did this one last night! It was great !

>>You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
>>groups, do you?
>>
>>This is a mexican cooking group.
>>
>>-sw

>Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
>and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
>greatfull your getting a post at all.

I should be grateful? Bwhahahahahahahahah!

> I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
>Or what idea's you might get.

Plenty of other groups and websites for that.

ObMexicanFood: Breakfast this morning was pan-fried diced red
potatoes, added about 6oz of beef chorizo (pork is better) and
half a diced onion and sauteed that for 10 minutes, then added a
couple beaten eggs and cooked until eggs were done. Served on
thin flour tortillas. This was the greasy chorizo in plastic:
lymph nodes, salivary glands, cheeks, lips, and tongues - still
makes for a good breakfast.

-sw
The Ranger

Tuffchett > wrote in message
[snip]
> Considering the few posts about Mexican food
> between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
> "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
> greatfull your getting a post at all.

Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all your seeing
or learn to use your filters/kill-files.

> I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
> what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.

There are several dozen websites and just a few newsgroups that are
about for recipes.

The Ranger

The Ranger

Tuffchett > wrote in message
[snip]
> Considering the few posts about Mexican food
> between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
> "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
> greatfull your getting a post at all.

Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all your seeing
or learn to use your filters/kill-files.

> I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
> what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.

There are several dozen websites and just a few newsgroups that are
about for recipes.

The Ranger

Tuffchett

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:03:22 -0700, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

>Tuffchett > wrote in message
.. .
>[snip]
>> Considering the few posts about Mexican food
>> between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
>> "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
>> greatfull your getting a post at all.

>Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all your seeing
>or learn to use your filters/kill-files.
>
>> I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
>> what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.

>There are several dozen websites and just a few newsgroups that are
>about for recipes.
>
>The Ranger

Uhhhh just how many recipes do you think have been posted in the last
month? What do you think? Come on give a guess. Can you count too ten?
Well its less than that. Get real

The Ranger

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:00:27 GMT, Tuffchett >
wrote:
>On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:03:22 -0700, "The Ranger" > wrote:
>>Tuffchett > wrote in message ...

[snip]
> > > Considering the few posts about Mexican food
> > > between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
> > > "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
> > > greatfull your getting a post at all.
> > >

> > Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all
> > your seeing or learn to use your filters/kill-files.

You still need to learn to use your filters/killfiles if these are all
you're seeing, though.

> > > I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
> > > what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.
> > >

> > There are several dozen websites and just a few
> > newsgroups that are about for recipes.
>>

> Uhhhh just how many recipes do you think have been
> posted in the last month? [..] Can you count too ten?
> Well its less than that. Get real

Quantity over quality sucks road kill through a straw and doesn't make
a newsgroup any more worthy of reading (or responding in) than a lack
of traffic.

If the _lack_ of posts bothers you this much, then you need to do
something to enhance your experience here by participating in a
more-positive fashion. And -- unlike some of the
ex-volume-over-quality posters -- make sure they're on topic and
interesting.

ObMexicanFood: Cheese and Onion quesadillas for lunch yesterday.

The Ranger
Stephen Moore

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP () wrote:

>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>I did this one last night! It was great !
>
>Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
>Preparation 20 Mins
>Cooking time 15 mins
>
>Shopping List
>Chicken Breast
>
>On Hand
>Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard
>
>Ingredients
>4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
>1 cup all- purpose flour
>1/2 teaspoon salt
>1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
>3/4 cup milk
>1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
>Honey Mustard
>1/2 cup of Honey
>1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
>Serves 6
>
>Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
>milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.
>
>Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
>the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Wow. Seems to me you need to repost adding El in front of the
subject. As "El Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard". Is Steve Wertz
the this groups moderator or just a jerk? He needs to get a life.

SteveM
-Life would be much easier if I had the source code-
Stephen Moore

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP () wrote:

>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>I did this one last night! It was great !
>
>Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
>Preparation 20 Mins
>Cooking time 15 mins
>
>Shopping List
>Chicken Breast
>
>On Hand
>Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard
>
>Ingredients
>4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
>1 cup all- purpose flour
>1/2 teaspoon salt
>1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
>3/4 cup milk
>1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
>Honey Mustard
>1/2 cup of Honey
>1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
>Serves 6
>
>Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
>milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.
>
>Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
>the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Wow. Seems to me you need to repost adding El in front of the
subject. As "El Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard". Is Steve Wertz
the this groups moderator or just a jerk? He needs to get a life.

SteveM
-Life would be much easier if I had the source code-
Stephen Moore

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:45:51 -0500, Steve Wertz () wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:20:03 GMT, JP > wrote:
>

>>I give up ! some people are just clueless and I guess you are one.
>>sorry

><sigh> Yep, I'm the clueless one.
>
>-sw

Clueless is not the term I'd use.

SteveM
-Life would be much easier if I had the source code-
The Ranger

"Stephen Moore" (from Prodigy.net) bleeted:
[snip forgettable drivel]

A1? Is that you?

The Ranger
--
Same ol', same ol'. The lack of imagination escaping with
regularity from your slimy puddle of cyberspace is palpable. Ooze

The Ranger

"Stephen Moore" > spewed on:
[snip drivel and dreck]

I'd provide a link to the Amish Raking but you just aren't worth
it.

The Ranger
--
He knows so little and knows it so fluently.
-- Ellen Glasgow