Old 04-07-2004, 09:33 PM
JP

Default Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.

Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
I did this one last night! It was great !

Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.
Preparation 20 Mins
Cooking time 15 mins

Shopping List
Chicken Breast

On Hand
Milk. Flour. Salt . Pepper. Oil . Honey . Dijon Mustard

Ingredients
4 Skinless, boneless Chicken breasts. 4 oz each.
1 cup all- purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper (I always use more Pepper)
3/4 cup milk
1 cup Veggie Oil for frying.
Honey Mustard
1/2 cup of Honey
1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard
Serves 6

Place flour mixture in a resealable plastic bag. dip Chicken into the
milk then place in bag. Shake all the chicken at once to coat.

Tip lunch is a snap the following day if you fry a double batch. Serve
the cold leftovers in pita bread.

Old 04-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP wrote:

Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
I did this one last night! It was great !

You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
groups, do you?

This is a mexican cooking group.

-sw

Old 04-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 21:20:03 GMT, JP wrote:

I give up ! some people are just clueless and I guess you are one.
sorry

sigh Yep, I'm the clueless one.

-sw

Old 05-07-2004, 01:21 AM
Rich McCormack

JP wrote:

[...]

Found a similar recipe in a booklet that came along with our new
Waring Pro Deep Fryer. Not exactly Mexican, but sounds tasty all the
same. The recipe did call for frying the chicken strips in hot oil
for three to four minutes per side, turning once...I do hope you
included that step when you made 'em. :-)

Rich

Old 17-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Tuffchett

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:11:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP wrote:

Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
I did this one last night! It was great !

You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
groups, do you?

This is a mexican cooking group.

-sw

Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
greatfull your getting a post at all.
I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
Or what idea's you might get.

Old 17-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Steve Wertz

wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP wrote:

Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
I did this one last night! It was great !

You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
groups, do you?

This is a mexican cooking group.

-sw

Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
greatfull your getting a post at all.

I should be grateful? Bwhahahahahahahahah!

I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
Or what idea's you might get.

Plenty of other groups and websites for that.

ObMexicanFood: Breakfast this morning was pan-fried diced red
potatoes, added about 6oz of beef chorizo (pork is better) and
half a diced onion and sauteed that for 10 minutes, then added a
couple beaten eggs and cooked until eggs were done. Served on
thin flour tortillas. This was the greasy chorizo in plastic:
lymph nodes, salivary glands, cheeks, lips, and tongues - still
makes for a good breakfast.

-sw

Old 18-07-2004, 04:03 AM
The Ranger

Tuffchett wrote in message
[snip]
Considering the few posts about Mexican food
between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
"sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
greatfull your getting a post at all.

Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all your seeing
or learn to use your filters/kill-files.

I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.

There are several dozen websites and just a few newsgroups that are
about for recipes.

The Ranger

Old 22-07-2004, 04:00 AM
Tuffchett

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:03:22 -0700, "The Ranger"
wrote:

Tuffchett wrote in message
.. .
[snip]
Considering the few posts about Mexican food
between "Get Rich" posts and the virus attached
"sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
greatfull your getting a post at all.

Bull pucky... Get a better news service if that's all your seeing
or learn to use your filters/kill-files.

I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know
what you'll find. Or what idea's you might get.

There are several dozen websites and just a few newsgroups that are
about for recipes.

The Ranger

Uhhhh just how many recipes do you think have been posted in the last
month? What do you think? Come on give a guess. Can you count too ten?
Well its less than that. Get real