bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

[quote=Todd; So, please how would you improve? What do you use instead
of cream? I am looking forward to better tasting scrambled eggs! -T[/QUOTE]

Only thing allowed in my scrambled eggs is eggs with s&p cooked in a little butter. I make them like I was taught. Warm up the skillet with the butter..add the eggs and wait till they have set up a little and start giving them a mangle with your weapon of choice. Fork works well as does an egg turner. Dust with the S&P. Gives superior flavor to them which was mangled prior to cooking. That is how old widder ladies do it. Now have seen some folks add cow stuff but only for making omelets. I dont eat much junk like that so dont run into the issue often. Fella I used to know made real good omelets but think he added a little cold water as opposed to dairy products.