Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Camembert

On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 11:27:16 -0800, gtr > wrote:

> I've got to get with a really good cheddar I guess, since I've never
> really got with it.

My grandparents loved that really dry English cheddar, but I never
developed a liking for it. Hubby prefers milder, creamier American
style cheddar - but I don't like that either. Haven't found a single
"yellow" cheese that appeals enough to me to buy on purpose.

> I'm going on a cheese excursion today, to Whole
> Foods and maybe I'll try to find some of the "lockbox cheddar".
>
> It's going to be an expensive afternoon, methinks.

If you find a place that gives you tastes, it won't be as expensive as
you think!