Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Camembert

On Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:36:34 +0000 (UTC), Doug Freyburger
> wrote:

> Yet Maytag Blue is one of the highest rated moldy cheeses made in the
> US.

Back in the days before cheese counters at the grocery store were so
well stocked, I bought my cheeses from a real cheese monger and that's
when I discovered that I like my blues creamy and mild (better to eat
with pears). It's also why I like Cambozola so much. I make a salad
that's roasted endive and roasted pears which is supposed to use
gorgonzola but I prefer Cambozola instead.