Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default New Quick and Dirty Dish

Hi everybody! Last night I made someting so simple and good I thought I'd
pass it along I am sure it could be improved with a bit of olive oil
perhaps some nutmeg orother spices and herbs, but i didn't feel like
bothering to fuss with anything and i had all this spinach and Feta
cheese.

Spinach ann Feta

Alarge bunch of fresh spinach, well washed
several handfulls of crumbles Feta
fresh tomatoes(I used a large handful of grape sized tomatoes split)
Greshly ground black pepper to taste

Put the spinach in a very large microwave cooking dish and zap until well
softened and shrunken, but still recognizeable as spinach leaves. while
this is zapping, put some of the feta and blacke pepper in the bottom of
the serving dish. place some of the spinach on top along with some of the
tomatoes and stir ab it. Repeat layers until you run out of spinach. I
did 3. Take your fork and just snjoy!

I came out really very good and no real cooking or fussing, which was
great for me and it made up my whole dinner with teh addition of half an
American persimmon that ws nice and ribe.

Wendy