Monroe, of course...

Default Are the Jenn Air grills at Lowe's a sham?

In article >,
(Duwop) wrote:

> "cl" > wrote in message
> > "Duwop" > wrote in message
> >
> > >Either way, you be way
> > > smarter than CALonic.

> Hey thanks Calonic, mocking grammar, puncuation and spelling is
> considered pretty damn poor as an insult, you really need to do a bit
> better, and it's also usually considered a requirement to be able to
> use the aforementioned correctly in the post mocking someone else.
>
> Please see corrections below:
>
> > Dale, great grammar you have and the weight of your insults are quite a
> > burden to bare(bear) . Kinda (Kind of) reminds me of a preschooler telling
> > an adult, 'your stupid' ("you're stupid")

> > It is funny(,) the amount of bandwidth you shit(-)flinging chimps waste
> > trolling
> > me yet attack others for misusing the newsgroup. You guys need to get out of
> > your mother's basement for awhile. Dale it would probably be good for you
> > (,)
> > plus it would be more gratifying than your minute long masturbatory sessions
> > that you have while admiring the trailor park queens on your Tivoed Jerry
> > Springer repeats (run on sentence). Your (You're) the man.
> >
> > -CAL

> HTH,

"smarter than CALonic." Damned with faint praise!
CALostomy really needs ESL classes, no bout a doubt it.
The '...yet attack...' part makes no sense, the fingers out run the
tiny brain here again-something's missing there. There should probably
be another comma after 'plus' and he misspelled 'trailer', too. I feel
your pain Dale-there's just so much incomprehensible gobbledygook to
sift through-no doubt his teachers had a can of red spray paint at hand
for grading purposes.
Teach that piggy to siiiing!

monroe(stick the pig and cook it instead)