Gorio Gorio is offline
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotifa yesmin View Post
how can i make a beef berger
80/20 ground beef. Pat it into patties that extend beyond the circumference of buns you use. Maybe 1/4 inch think.

Some form of salt and pepper on each side of the patty. I always use caste iron for cooking these. heat caste iron skillet on high. Place patty, or two inot skillet. It shouldhiss relatively loudly. Reduce heat to med high. you'll have to resist the desire to flip it for a little while. Reduce heat to medium.

As you see the meat turn from red to grey on the bottom of the patty, you'll test it with a spatula. If your spatula slips easily underneath, flip it. It should be brown and little black on top. Now is when you would put cheese on it.

Press the patty with your finger. I like mine medium rare, so juice runs from the burger when I bite into it. Better beef=better burger.

Side of fries, top burger with sauteed (in Coke) onions and peppers. Heaven.