Old 28-12-2012, 01:02 AM posted to rec.food.chocolate
[email protected] angelwhitesturgeon@gmail.com is offline

Default The Dangers In Chocolate

On Friday, July 8, 2011 10:40:08 AM UTC-7, tan wrote:
You may not ever eat another Ring Ding for the rest of your life. In
this article, we'll cover just a few of the dangers of chocolate and
chocolate based products. In this article, we'll cover just a few of the
worst things you can put in your body. In this article, we'll cover just
a few of the worst things you can put in your body.

Well, as good as chocolate might taste, especially that absolutely
incredible German chocolate, it is probably one of the worst things you
can put in your body. If you counted the number of ads in newspapers,
magazines and on TV for some kind of chocolate product and tied them end
to end, you could probably go to the moon and back a hundred times. If
we weren't, we wouldn't be constantly bombarded with ads for Ring Dings,
Devil Dogs and what have you. Let's face it, many of us are
chocoholics.

--
tan

There is no end to the number of articles touting the benefits of dark chocolate for health