Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default bg 120 2 hrs after spaghetti

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Julie Bove > wrote:
: >
: > : "Colt T" > wrote in message
: > : ...
: > : > Spaghetti it too hard to measure and too hard to eat. I also can't get
: > : > any reduced carb spaghetti.
: >
: > : It's not hard to measure at all! So then why did you mention it if you
: > : didn't eat it?
: > He had a different pasta with his sauce and meatballs. I gues he used the
: > term generically as most of us woudl say pasta.

: Well that would be wrong. It's not a generic term.
As far as carb counting or its place in a dish or meal it is quite the
same. The term pasta is rather new in the US as a generic term for dishes
using these italian water noodle foods, which is what the are, so
spaghetti or macaroni were term used very widly in my youth to refer to
these types of foods. Pasta was considered quite an affectation when
first used in the US.

Wendy