Steve Wertz

Default Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard.

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:23:13 GMT, Tuffchett >
wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 16:11:18 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:33:04 GMT, JP > wrote:
>>
>>>Hope this makes up for my FA post, Sorry
>>>I did this one last night! It was great !

>>You don't have any clue how to tell what posts belong in which
>>groups, do you?
>>
>>This is a mexican cooking group.
>>
>>-sw

>Considering the few posts about Mexican food between "Get Rich" posts
>and the virus attached "sucked my mothers dick " posts. You should be
>greatfull your getting a post at all.

I should be grateful? Bwhahahahahahahahah!

> I look at as many recipes as I can. You never know what you'll find.
>Or what idea's you might get.

Plenty of other groups and websites for that.

ObMexicanFood: Breakfast this morning was pan-fried diced red
potatoes, added about 6oz of beef chorizo (pork is better) and
half a diced onion and sauteed that for 10 minutes, then added a
couple beaten eggs and cooked until eggs were done. Served on
thin flour tortillas. This was the greasy chorizo in plastic:
lymph nodes, salivary glands, cheeks, lips, and tongues - still
makes for a good breakfast.

-sw