Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_18_] dsi1[_18_] is offline

Default miso soup for breakfast

On 11/30/2012 1:18 PM, Gary wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> the Egg McMuffin was created as a portable eggs Benedict that you
>> could eaten while driving.

> I saw an ad for Hardees the other day. A sliced ribeye steak, egg, and
> cheese biscuit. I haven't been to Hardees in years but that sounds very
> tempting to me.
>
> Has anyone tried those yet?
>
> G.

That sounds good. I haven't tried it - because Hardees in on the
mainland! Sonic is on the mainland too. They sure have some goofy
commercials. I wish they wouldn't play 'em here...

What we have here that you probably don't is a teri-beef sandwich. It's
thin slices of teriyak beef on a hamburger bun which, when all the
conditions are right, is a pretty sublime sandwich. I like to stick kim
chee in mine. Too bad hardly anybody serves a kim chee teri-beef
sandwich. Mama mia!