Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >,
: Susan > wrote:

: > On 11/14/2012 8:56 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:
: > > Happy Thanksgiving!
: > >
: > > We will be , for a change, home. Our friends and neighbors have had a
: > > rough patch of ill health. He's getting better and she's pretty much
: > > exhausted. I invited them for Thanksgiving dinner.
: >
: > Happy thanksiving to you and hope you have a great feast.
: >
: > Happy T day to all.
: >
: > Susan

: And to you, too, Susan!

: Priscilla
: --
: "What you fail to understand is that criticising established authority by means
: of argument and evidence is a crucial aspect of how science works."
: - Chris Malcolm
Happy thanksgiving ot all and my Susan and all of us enjoy strength and
good health till next thanks giving when we can all wish each other the
same:-)

Wendy