Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN]] In praise of dry Riesling ('10 Gobelsburg)

On 9/26/12 8:19 PM, DaleW wrote:

> I should find some, very steady producer, thanks

One curious thing that you might be able to shed light onto, Dale: when
I went to delete the wine from CT, I saw that it was filed under the
"Gobelsburger" Riesling, but the label shown didn't match mine. Mine
clearly said "Kamptal" on the bottom of the front, which appears to have
been true on the Gobelsburger bottling up until 2008 or so. Alas, I've
already recycled the bottle so can't check what's going on.

Mark Lipton