Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default Instant pantry

I always complain about the lack of cabinet space in my kitchen but I've
solved it. I found a tall pantry that I put in the dining room against
the wall next to the hutch. The flash doesn't do this justice since the
hutch is solid wood and the pantry is laminated. In natural light it is
a nice contrast and doesn't take up much floor space. I'm going to use
it for storing small appliances I don't use all the time and also dry or
canned food items. I have to get some shelf liner paper before I put
anything in. It's very heavy and I hired my next door neighbor kid to
put it together and I found out he's very detail oriented and a
perfectionist with this stuff.

http://i45.tinypic.com/1g2k4m.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/otga52.jpg