Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default OT - my apologies; insurance company question before surgery

On 7/23/2012 7:02 PM, Cheryl wrote:
> I know, I know, I shouldn't post this stuff here but I don't know where
> else to ask in a hurry. I'm scheduled to have surgery on Friday and I
> had a voice mail message to call back my insurance company tomorrow
> morning. I'm wondering what they're going to ask as I'm sure they're
> trying to see if this is necessary. I'll call my surgeon's office in
> the morning too, before I call back the insurance company and if that's
> the only good advice there is, no need to bother the group with this.
> Any other thoughts? TIA and again, I'm sorry for the OT. I'm trying
> not to do that but I failed.

No reason at all for me to be paranoid. They just wanted to make sure I
didn't have any questions prior to my surgery, and if I had any special
needs at home once I'm released. She also said she's going to check on
me after I get home to see if I needed anything. How nice is that?
The whole thing is approved.