Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Ok, I'll bite....

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:02:54 -0400, "Jean B." > wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint wrote:
> >
> >> I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
> >> I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
> >> is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
> >> to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?

> > Hopefully.
> >
> > It's my impression that Peter spends months at a time in psychiatric
> > hospitals and then comes back and posts pictures from 3-4 years ago
> > claiming he just got back from "vacation".
> >
> > Peter rarely posted about food anyway.
> >
> > ObFood: Two Oscar Meyer Selects Premium Angus Beef Uncured Bun Length
> > Hot Dogs for lunch just now.
> >
> > -sw

> Peter has been seen elsewhere.

Stevie Poo-p saying Peter rarely posts about food is pure bullshit
too. Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
food he made because he also posted > > > wait for it --- *links* with
PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
topic? Of course, we know what a slimeball chameleon sw is, so all of
Peter's detractors could be him. Watch him morph/nym shift and
pretend to be both innocent and offended. <snork> Poor baby.

Lest you think I'm totally in Peter's camp, I will also say that he
was extremely misogynistic before his current health problems occurred
and was in my kill file more than not - but he's a different person
now.