Old 02-07-2012, 05:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ok, I'll bite....

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

Old 02-07-2012, 05:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

Old 02-07-2012, 06:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2012-07-02 16:38:33 +0000, injipoint said:

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.

8 weeks seems a very slow crossing. Tierra del Fuego to Southamption via
kayak?

I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

Marsh Harbor Georgetown Horta Lagos. Stops in each to repair
damage from each leg.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:31 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2012-07-02, injipoint wrote:
I've been offline for about 8 weeks.....

Oops! Sorry. Thought this was shel posting about poofter drinks.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support Freedom of Information
Old 02-07-2012, 08:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint
wrote:

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

I think he's posting to alt.binaries.food.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"injipoint" wrote in message
I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

Yes, a dingo dog ate him. No loss, happy dingo.

pavane

Old 02-07-2012, 09:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

Old 02-07-2012, 09:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2012-07-02 16:38:33 +0000, injipoint said:

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.

8 weeks seems a very slow crossing. Tierra del Fuego to Southamption via
kayak?

I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

Marsh Harbor Georgetown Horta Lagos. Stops in each to repair
damage from each leg.

Sailboat, then?

Yes - the slow boat to China!.
Well, slow anyway. But wait until I get our new sails in
3 weeks' time. Then you'll see some moving.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 2, 9:38*am, injipoint wrote:
I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. *Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

google search says he posted to rfc a month ago, and to alt.fiftyplus
ten days ago. V. few posts in June, however.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint wrote:

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?

Hopefully.

It's my impression that Peter spends months at a time in psychiatric
hospitals and then comes back and posts pictures from 3-4 years ago
claiming he just got back from "vacation".

Peter rarely posted about food anyway.

ObFood: Two Oscar Meyer Selects Premium Angus Beef Uncured Bun Length
Hot Dogs for lunch just now.

-sw

Peter has been seen elsewhere.

--
Jean B.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:44 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:02:54 -0400, "Jean B." wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:38:33 +0100, injipoint wrote:

I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing. Did something happen while I was not looking?

Hopefully.

It's my impression that Peter spends months at a time in psychiatric
hospitals and then comes back and posts pictures from 3-4 years ago
claiming he just got back from "vacation".

Peter rarely posted about food anyway.

ObFood: Two Oscar Meyer Selects Premium Angus Beef Uncured Bun Length
Hot Dogs for lunch just now.

-sw

Peter has been seen elsewhere.

Stevie Poo-p saying Peter rarely posts about food is pure bullshit
too. Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
food he made because he also posted wait for it --- *links* with
PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
topic? Of course, we know what a slimeball chameleon sw is, so all of
Peter's detractors could be him. Watch him morph/nym shift and
pretend to be both innocent and offended. snork Poor baby.

Lest you think I'm totally in Peter's camp, I will also say that he
was extremely misogynistic before his current health problems occurred
and was in my kill file more than not - but he's a different person
now.

Old 03-07-2012, 09:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/07/2012 2:38 AM, injipoint wrote:
I've been offline for about 8 weeks crossing the Atlantic.
I've been looking in for a couple of days now and there
is a notable absence - Mr Lucas from Brisbane / Hobart appears
to be missing.

Yes, isn't it wonderful?

Did something happen while I was not looking?
Just curious is all.

Hopefully it is a permanent absence!

--

Krypsis

Old 10-07-2012, 05:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:

Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
food he made because he also posted wait for it --- *links* with
PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
topic?

Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.

Bob
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:22:23 -0700, Bob Terwilliger
wrote:

sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:

Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
food he made because he also posted wait for it --- *links* with
PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
topic?

Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.

Let go of your hatred Bob. I've been way more personally offended by
him than you ever were (if you were at all). Let's just say that you
have a pit bull personality - which is why have an affinity toward
them, but it's not a good human trait.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:22:23 -0700, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

sf wrote about Captain Peter Swallows:

Lately, Peter has been lambasted every time he posts about the
food he made because he also posted wait for it --- *links* with
PICTURES about what he made. OMG (oh-em-gee) - why was he soooo off
topic?

Swallows was totally butt-hurt when people laughed at her gooey
over-blended potatoes, and she was too insecure to just admit that she'd
****ed them up. She tried to play nice in the RFC Facebook community but
was just too shit-headed to stay in that moderated group for long. She's
infesting alt.fiftyplus now, where people don't know about her 24-year
history of cowardice, lies, and parasitism.

Yeah I saw a few posts of his in there. Looks like he's pouring on
the BS thicker and heavier than ever before. He's got a whole new
slew of people who are so far oblivious to his antics and MO. Well,
except for the few that overlap this group and that one- but they're
pretty docile and mild mannered enough not to call out Peter.

If it keeps him occupied over there, then fine with me. Just hope
they don't all come stalking him back here when they finally get a
clue - as that's what usually happens. Sometimes they stay, too.

-sw

I am on afp, and I highly doubt that will happen.

--
Jean B.