Phil

Default Is sour cherry wine better than sweet cherry wine?

> It should taste sweet at those numbers as you suspected and never add
> sulfite to an active fermentation.

Thanks for the advice Joe! That's the kind of info I'm looking for!

I let mine finish before
> transfering, but if you still have solids in there that could impact
> the decision.

They were whole cherries with the pits on and I even had some creepy
crawlers and a couple of leaves in there. The fermentation was open
(lid loosley set on top) for a couple of days, but I got paronoid and
airlocked it for the rest of the first week.