Karen Heim

Default Is sour cherry wine better than sweet cherry wine?

The sweet cherry wine I made also lacked flavor at first. Then I got a
recommendation to add some mahlab (cherry pits that have had the
toxicity taken out) to the fermentation. What a difference! Suddenly my
wine tasted like cherry pie! I love it! Check your local
middle-eastern grocery for mahlab.

Karen