Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Another ban on Big Gulps!

Cheri > wrote:
: "Alice Faber" > wrote in message
: ...

: > Personally, I don't like outright banning of the big-gulp size. However,
: > and this is a big however, I would like vendors to be required to sell a
: > single serving (i.e., a soda can typically is labeled as having 2
: > servings, so a single serving would be 8 oz) at a proportional price, so
: > that there is no economic incentive for ordering a huge soda (or juice,
: > or whatever).

: It's not the banning of the Big Gulp that bothers me at all, I was never
: much of a soda drinker even in the smallest size, now only ice water, but
: it's just one more foot in the door with taking away personal choices IMO.
: If they want to sell it in trash can sizes and people want to buy it...it's
: not the governments business, and while we're at it, neither is their
: interference in baseball! :-)

: Cheri

How do you feel about the State requirements to have automobile insurance?

Wendy