Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mario Stargard Mario Stargard is offline

Default Where to buy offset smoker in Ottawa

I have a buddy with a Big Green Egg that would like to try an offset smoker.. I bought one around 2005 at Canadian Tire (Charbroil silver smoker), but haven't seen one for sale anywhere since. Canadian Tire only sells this dinky little Charbroil offset. http://tinyurl.com/84ocr5u

If we buy one in the States and get it shipped then we pay heavy shipping fees and get nailed at the border for duty. Something that's $200 quickly becomes $500 on arrival. It's better to find a dealer up here.

Thanks,
Mario