Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default cuts of pork

On May 5, 5:39*pm, (z z) wrote:

> Sorry, Joan :-) I don't usually eat barbequed pork for breakfast. But
> thank you for your intense interest.

Dunce, I didn't say a word about eating crockpot pork for breakfast.
Damn, thick as a brick, aren't you? What you fixed is in no way to be
confused with "barbecued pork."

Since you are having trouble with reading and comprehension let me
help you out this one time. My suggestion was to start your pork dish
_before_ retiring for the night. Thus it will be done when you awaken
without cooking for 11 hours; whether you eat it for breakfast is of
no consequence to me. But I'm not saying you should or shouldn't nor
did I say it in my previous post.