Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Am I losing it?

On 2012-04-28, Sky > wrote:

> Provide semi-valid information or something akin to that.

Gotta watch 'em, though. It may backfire on you. I put my name as
Rumplestiltskin Dumbkoff, or something equally silly. How was I to
know Safeway made it a chain-wide policy to address everyone by their
formal name. Every time I bought groceries, I'd get, "Thank you,
Mr. Dumbkoff" in a loud cheery voice everyone for 3 aisles could
hear. 8|

I eventually made it a point to lose my card and get issued a new one.
This time I put my name as Dilbert President.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
"Avenge me!" --Bill Burr