wdwatson wdwatson is offline
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Moore View Post
Anyone know the ingredient for the very unique taste/aroma for the
chinese fried rice that you eat at the chinese restaurant?
I've tried the sesamie oil but it does not taste like it.
Even me too need to know some secret ingredient to make fried rice. Even I had tried fried rice the taste was not bad by only adding soya sauce and tomato sauce, but is there are any other ingredients that make the fried rice more tastier.

Last edited by wdwatson : 30-04-2012 at 11:04 AM