Mario

Default Port wine grading system, how does it work ?

Rob,

Thanks so much, so in this book they explain how the points are given
accordign to vineyard characteristics?

Great I must buy this book then

Only one page they explain all ? or from page 64 on ?

They explain each vineyard characteristic how many points give
according to its value?

Thanks,

Mario