Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Just for the record

"George" > wrote in message
> On 3/10/2012 9:35 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> I like Olive Garden. LOL!!
>> A review of a review is he
>> <http://blogs.citypages.com/food/2012...ive_garden_rev
>> iew.php> LOL!! Ol' Kevin's getting his ass blistered.

> I like the olive garden frozen dinners. Same great taste and we don't have
> to go out...

I like this statement: Kevin: Did you think when you were writing it that
it would get so much attention outside of Grand Forks?

Marilyn: I didn't really care.

Neither do I. I've eaten at Olive Garden a couple of times when travelling
with John. It's just another ho-hum chain restaurant. There's nothing
exciting about it. There's one in Beaufort but I wouldn't go out of my way
to eat there. I will say they have pretty good good minestrone. But then
again, so does Progresso [canned soup]

Jill