Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tara Tara is offline

Default Just for the record

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 08:35:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>I like Olive Garden. LOL!!
>A review of a review is he
><http://blogs.citypages.com/food/2012...ive_garden_rev
>iew.php> LOL!! Ol' Kevin's getting his ass blistered.

Team Marilyn!

My father is from North Dakota. I still have family in North Dakota.
This summer I attended the centenial of Robinson, ND, population 30,
where my father and his siblings lived and went to school for a time.

I understand both her review and her "what do I care?" attitude over
the attention. A pleasant new restaurant when there may have been
none is worthy of note. Those of us with more choices get jaded.

Tara
Scroll to page two for a few North Dakota pictures from this summer.:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35699999@N06/