Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Just for the record

On Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:41:28 -0500, Jerry Avins > wrote:

> On 3/10/2012 9:35 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > I like Olive Garden. LOL!!
> > A review of a review is he
> > <http://blogs.citypages.com/food/2012...ive_garden_rev
> > iew.php> LOL!! Ol' Kevin's getting his ass blistered.

> I get an "not found" message. They might have taken it down.

You didn't unwrap the line. Frankly, I don't see what it's all about.
Why is Kevin getting his ass blistered and why is her review so viral?
Neither article was noteworthy.

However, OG fills a need. If you dig around the menu, you can find
something you like, their bar is very good, their semi-private seating
areas are great for groups and they are located near major arteries so
you can gather after work and everyone can get home easily.