Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose in Love A Moose in Love is offline

Default Horseradish revisited

I purchased some horseradish today. Sielski's brand from wherever. There
was x-tra hot, hot, and this stuff that I bought that wasn't labled as to
the heat content. So I assumed that it was a mild horseradish, which is
what I wanted. It is crazy hot. Why can't they sell regular, mild
horseradish where I go shopping? And why do they not label their
horseradish correctly? I e-mailed the importing company, and am interested
in what they have to say. I mean if this stuff which was not labled is
crazy hot, then how hot is their hot, and extra hot horseradish? I had
extra hot once, and this stuff that I have is pretty bloody close.

--
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what
they do not want to hear.