Old 27-05-2004, 09:26 PM
Ray

Default synthetic corks

I have been using them for going on 2 years. No problems. I had heard they
were hard to remove but have had no problem there and I have not experienced
the creep problem but I have heard others comment on it.

Ray

"Andrew" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I've been making wine at home for a few years now and I'm thinking about
trying synthetic corks if I can find them. I live near Vancouver, B.C.
Canada If anyone has any info as to where I might be able to get them or
order them from it would be appreciated. Also any opinions on synthetic
corks would be usefull as well. I'd like to know if there are any problems
with them that I should know about.

Thanks