Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back on the laptop I'm back on the laptop is offline

Default Dinner on the beach in Bali

Your Name > wrote in
.com:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:27:41 GMT, I'm back on the laptop wrote:
>
>> sf > wrote in news:l1bgi7lq39e7mhkvqomsa3n6rdlu8bj466@
>> 4ax.com:
>>
>>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
>>> wrote:
>>>

>>> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?
>>>

>> It's called mental illness. Quite obviously seen in the behaviour of
>> Boobie Twitiliger, spurtz, Heyzoos et al.
>>
>> I laugh at the little tools as they sit there frothing at the mouth,
>> waking up thinking about me, and going to sleep with me on their mind
>> :-)

> You didn't explain the discrepancy in the photo data and the date you
> claimed to have gone to Bali.

And just what date did I 'claim' to have gone to Bali, moron?

I put a post up on August 15 saying we were heading off over there for
my birthday, then you, or one of your psychotic stalker troll idiots
posted some pics using my name, but this email addy.........

"PL Bali" >

You are an equally pathetic bunch of little school children, the way you
carry on.

*All* the photos I have posted from Bali (including one of a couple of
girls riding a motorbike whilst texting) are from me.

If you don't want to believe it, I *really* don't give a toss, as you
just show yourself to be the idiot stalker/troll you are.

> How come we didn't hear about this trip
> when it happened?

You better go get that bullet hole in your foot fixed... LOL!!!

> We hear about ALL your imaginary trip's even before
> you take them (such as "Food in Canadia" being your most recent setup
> for your next Great Lie).
>
> I know why you didn't respond - because you're psychotic liar.

And you, and your merry/*** bunch of little followers are *really8 well
versed in the term psychotic.

Now, off you go troll..........

--
Peter