Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PICs: Dinner on the beach in Bali

Grilled snapper, some sort of Bali veg with garlic, and steamed rice......
for the SO.

I just had some Bintangs...... the first beers in over 12 months!! The
first one was rugged to get down, but they flowed pretty smoothly after
that :-)

http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj5/3

http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj6/3

And the G&T's back in the resort room.........

http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj7/3

and very tasty peanuts.......

http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj8/3

and the resort entrance.........

http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj9/3

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner on the beach in Bali

Captain Peter Swallows posted:

> Grilled snapper, some sort of Bali veg with garlic, and steamed rice......
> for the SO.
>
> I just had some Bintangs...... the first beers in over 12 months!! The
> first one was rugged to get down, but they flowed pretty smoothly after
> that :-)
>

> http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj5/3

Posting pictures from a vacation in 2010? How desperate for attention can
you GET?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 30/01/2012 11:58 PM, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Captain Peter Swallows posted:
>
>> Grilled snapper, some sort of Bali veg with garlic, and steamed rice......
>> for the SO.
>>
>> I just had some Bintangs...... the first beers in over 12 months!! The
>> first one was rugged to get down, but they flowed pretty smoothly after
>> that :-)
>>

>> http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj5/3

> Posting pictures from a vacation in 2010? How desperate for attention can
> you GET?
>
> Bob

Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s and
utterly passe!

--

Krypsis
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Krypsis > wrote in
:

> Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s
> and utterly passe!

Jealous? Much!! ROFLMAO!!!

I can understand Boobie Twitiliger and its rant, as it's a psychotically
obsessed menopausal little bitch.... but you?

That aside, you pair of useless twonks.... the pics *were* about food.
Something that seems to have escaped your limited intelligence.

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Captain Peter Swallows blustered stupidly:

>> Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s
>> and utterly passe!

> the pics *were* about food.

Were they about cooking? No. So you are too stupid to recognize the
difference between where you DID post (rec.food.cooking) and where you
SHOULD have posted (rec.food.on.***.vacation.two.years.ago).

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 30, 4:33*pm, Bob Terwilliger >
wrote:
> Captain Peter Swallows blustered stupidly:
>
> >> Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s
> >> and utterly passe!

> > the pics *were* about food.

> Were they about cooking? No. So you are too stupid to recognize the
> difference between where you DID post (rec.food.cooking) and where you
> SHOULD have posted (rec.food.on.***.vacation.two.years.ago).
>
> Bob

i was *** once. a few years back, i was watching the SB, and all of a
sudden i became ***. it sort of snuck up on me from behind. i'm
better now having taken courses in heterosexual living. it was pretty
close, me being *** for a lifetime or not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:33:12 GMT, "I'm back on the laptop"
> wrote:

DAMN what a attention seeking whore! some old photos from 2years ago!
what next,some old army circle jerk photos?

>Grilled snapper, some sort of Bali veg with garlic, and steamed rice......
>for the SO.
>
>I just had some Bintangs...... the first beers in over 12 months!! The
>first one was rugged to get down, but they flowed pretty smoothly after
>that :-)
>

>http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj5/3
>

>http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj6/3
>

>And the G&T's back in the resort room.........
>
>http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj7/3
>

>and very tasty peanuts.......
>
>http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj8/3
>

>and the resort entrance.........
>
>http://tinypic.com/m/fasmj9/3

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Will > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:33:12 GMT, "I'm back on the laptop"
> > wrote:
>
> DAMN what a attention seeking whore! some old photos from 2years ago!

ROFLMAO!!!!

2 years ago???

You're stupid, as well as being a troll!!

> what next,some old army circle jerk photos?

You're interested in that sort of thing, otherwise you wouldn't have
mentioned it. You have quite a databse of those sort of photos, don't
you?

You and Boobie and spurtz should team up and swap pics.

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:33:25 -0800, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Captain Peter Swallows blustered stupidly:
>
>>> Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s
>>> and utterly passe!

>> the pics *were* about food.

> Were they about cooking? No. So you are too stupid to recognize the
> difference between where you DID post (rec.food.cooking) and where you
> SHOULD have posted (rec.food.on.***.vacation.two.years.ago).

The dude didn't even go to Bali. We all know that if he went to Bali
two years ago we would have heard about it many times. We would have
heard about it as he _booked_ the trip, we would have heard about it
just before he _left_ for the trip, and then he would have announced
his return and how great it was and that he deserved it for all the
hard work he does. Searching Deja-Google, he doesn't mention Bali
except in 2000, not 2010.

He just lifted some pictures of the net that were taken 5 months ago
(as evidenced by the EXIF info stamped inside the picture data) and
then claimed to have gone to Bali a year before the pictures were even
taken. The dude is just too stupid to know that there are timestamps
IN the photo data.

The dude is sick in the head.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
wrote:

> The dude didn't even go to Bali. We all know that if he went to Bali
> two years ago we would have heard about it many times. We would have
> heard about it as he _booked_ the trip, we would have heard about it
> just before he _left_ for the trip, and then he would have announced
> his return and how great it was and that he deserved it for all the
> hard work he does. Searching Deja-Google, he doesn't mention Bali
> except in 2000, not 2010.
>
> He just lifted some pictures of the net that were taken 5 months ago
> (as evidenced by the EXIF info stamped inside the picture data) and
> then claimed to have gone to Bali a year before the pictures were even
> taken. The dude is just too stupid to know that there are timestamps
> IN the photo data.

Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?

--

Tell congress not to censor the web. Add your voice here.
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
> wrote:
>
>> The dude didn't even go to Bali. We all know that if he went to Bali
>> two years ago we would have heard about it many times. We would have
>> heard about it as he _booked_ the trip, we would have heard about it
>> just before he _left_ for the trip, and then he would have announced
>> his return and how great it was and that he deserved it for all the
>> hard work he does. Searching Deja-Google, he doesn't mention Bali
>> except in 2000, not 2010.
>>
>> He just lifted some pictures of the net that were taken 5 months ago
>> (as evidenced by the EXIF info stamped inside the picture data) and
>> then claimed to have gone to Bali a year before the pictures were even
>> taken. The dude is just too stupid to know that there are timestamps
>> IN the photo data.

> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?

I agree with sf, anything that Peter posts is instantly jumped on, I enjoy
reading his posts and don't really care if he went to Bali or not, or even
when.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in news:l1bgi7lq39e7mhkvqomsa3n6rdlu8bj466@
4ax.com:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
> wrote:
>

> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?

It's called mental illness. Quite obviously seen in the behaviour of Boobie
Twitiliger, spurtz, Heyzoos et al.

I laugh at the little tools as they sit there frothing at the mouth, waking
up thinking about me, and going to sleep with me on their mind :-)

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kody" > wrote in
:

> "sf" > wrote in message

>> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?
>>

> I agree with sf, anything that Peter posts is instantly jumped on,

They suffer from what I call "Chihuahua syndrome".

Whenever they are scared, they sit there trembling, frothing at the
mouth, yapping, and yelping.

> enjoy reading his posts

Thanks :-)

> and don't really care if he went to Bali or
> not, or even when.

Unlike others on here, I don't make up fake holidays and pretend. I was
over there for my birthday, which made a change, because we usually go
down to Hobart for my birthday.

This year though, we'll be spending my birthday at home, and having a
bit of a 'shindig' as it is my 3rd birthday (since my op) but also the
fact that I'll be 56 in the old years, and I was born in '56 :-)

--
Peter
Tasmania
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kody wrote:

> I agree with sf, anything that Peter posts is instantly jumped on, I enjoy
> reading his posts and don't really care if he went to Bali or not, or even
> when.

This is rec.food.COOKING, isn't it? Did he post about anything he COOKED?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote in message
b.com...
> Kody wrote:
>
>> I agree with sf, anything that Peter posts is instantly jumped on, I
>> enjoy
>> reading his posts and don't really care if he went to Bali or not, or
>> even
>> when.

> This is rec.food.COOKING, isn't it? Did he post about anything he COOKED?
>
> Bob

You are absolutely correct Bob, I forgot to mention that this is the only
post that was even remotely off topic, I'm sorry. Sheesh Oh wait, I forgot
about his very first line "Grilled snapper, some sort of Bali veg with
garlic, and steamed rice......for the SO."

- Kody

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:27:41 GMT, I'm back on the laptop wrote:

> sf > wrote in news:l1bgi7lq39e7mhkvqomsa3n6rdlu8bj466@
> 4ax.com:
>
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
>> wrote:
>>

>> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?
>>

> It's called mental illness. Quite obviously seen in the behaviour of Boobie
> Twitiliger, spurtz, Heyzoos et al.
>
> I laugh at the little tools as they sit there frothing at the mouth, waking
> up thinking about me, and going to sleep with me on their mind :-)

You didn't explain the discrepancy in the photo data and the date you
claimed to have gone to Bali. How come we didn't hear about this trip
when it happened? We hear about ALL your imaginary trip's even before
you take them (such as "Food in Canadia" being your most recent setup
for your next Great Lie).

I know why you didn't respond - because you're psychotic liar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:35:46 -0600, Kody wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The dude didn't even go to Bali. We all know that if he went to Bali
>>> two years ago we would have heard about it many times. We would have
>>> heard about it as he _booked_ the trip, we would have heard about it
>>> just before he _left_ for the trip, and then he would have announced
>>> his return and how great it was and that he deserved it for all the
>>> hard work he does. Searching Deja-Google, he doesn't mention Bali
>>> except in 2000, not 2010.
>>>
>>> He just lifted some pictures of the net that were taken 5 months ago
>>> (as evidenced by the EXIF info stamped inside the picture data) and
>>> then claimed to have gone to Bali a year before the pictures were even
>>> taken. The dude is just too stupid to know that there are timestamps
>>> IN the photo data.

>> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?
>>

> I agree with sf, anything that Peter posts is instantly jumped on, I enjoy
> reading his posts and don't really care if he went to Bali or not, or even
> when.

Obseessed? This is the first time I've ever spoke out against "Peter
The Great". How do YOU explain the obvious and monumental lie he just
told?

Don't think too hard since we know you can't.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Your Name > wrote in
.com:

> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:27:41 GMT, I'm back on the laptop wrote:
>
>> sf > wrote in news:l1bgi7lq39e7mhkvqomsa3n6rdlu8bj466@
>> 4ax.com:
>>
>>> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:31:25 -0600, Your Name >
>>> wrote:
>>>

>>> Why are you so obsessed with him and what he posts?
>>>

>> It's called mental illness. Quite obviously seen in the behaviour of
>> Boobie Twitiliger, spurtz, Heyzoos et al.
>>
>> I laugh at the little tools as they sit there frothing at the mouth,
>> waking up thinking about me, and going to sleep with me on their mind
>> :-)

> You didn't explain the discrepancy in the photo data and the date you
> claimed to have gone to Bali.

And just what date did I 'claim' to have gone to Bali, moron?

I put a post up on August 15 saying we were heading off over there for
my birthday, then you, or one of your psychotic stalker troll idiots
posted some pics using my name, but this email addy.........

"PL Bali" >

You are an equally pathetic bunch of little school children, the way you
carry on.

*All* the photos I have posted from Bali (including one of a couple of
girls riding a motorbike whilst texting) are from me.

If you don't want to believe it, I *really* don't give a toss, as you
just show yourself to be the idiot stalker/troll you are.

> How come we didn't hear about this trip
> when it happened?

You better go get that bullet hole in your foot fixed... LOL!!!

> We hear about ALL your imaginary trip's even before
> you take them (such as "Food in Canadia" being your most recent setup
> for your next Great Lie).
>
> I know why you didn't respond - because you're psychotic liar.

And you, and your merry/*** bunch of little followers are *really8 well
versed in the term psychotic.

Now, off you go troll..........

--
Peter